Goals of Ohio's State Coordinating Committee on Ground Water
- To promote public and private actions which lead to effective protection and management of ground water;
- To enhance communication and awareness among programs of state and local agencies, and to the public;
- To identify common issues and linkages between various departments and their programs;
- To identify unaddressed water quality and quantity issues;
- To identify and initiate resolution of conflicts between program policies and objectives;
- To review and recommend revisions, as necessary, to state plans affecting ground water protection and management.